Reading Club Rules
If you can follow these rules, come by and join the Library Readers.
LIBRARY RULES FOR LIBRARY READERS
ALL LIBRARY READERS MUST SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE PATRONS.
• No loud talking
• No foul language
• No running
• No arguing
• No inappropriate behavior
A LIBRARY READERS MUST BE PASSING ALL SUBJECTS WITH A MINIMUM GRADE OF A C MINUS.
• Grades must be shown to the librarian to insure that everyone is under compliance.
• If you suspect that you are failing, we will have an emergency meeting for tutorial purposes.
• All library volunteers will assist in tutoring their peers.
LIBRARY READERS WILL NOT BE PENALIZED IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO COME IN DUE TO OTHER EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES.
• Library meetings will be held once every three weeks, unless something comes up.
• If volunteers must miss a meeting or are unable to help, due to UIL or Athletics, they need to let the librarian know.
• Volunteers will be welcomed to help whenever they can.
• If they come in during class time, they must bring in a pass from the teacher, and the librarian must be present.
• If a volunteer no longer wants to help, please inform the librarian in order to remove you from the list.
• If a volunteer misses more than 3 weeks time without informing the librarian, s/he will be removed from the list automatically.
• Recommendations are welcome.
IF A LIBRARY READERS VIOLATES ANY SCHOOL RULE THAT REQUIRES ISS OR OUT OF SCHOOL SUSPENSION, S/HE WILL BE REMOVED AS A READER FOR A MINIMUM OF THREE WEEKS, NO EXCEPTIONS. DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY OF THE INCIDENT, THE LIBRARIAN MAY CHOSE TO SUSPEND ALL LIBRARY READER PRIVALGES FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR.